Sunday, February 26, 2012

Final Yolk Tally

Mmmm.... I just finished the most yummy crustless quiche.  This quiche was thanks to my friend Ashley, who readily supplied me with the recipe when I put out the call for recipes that call for 5 potentially double-yolked eggs.

This afternoon the kids helped me whip up this quiche, and I have to say... we were pretty excited to crack open the 5 remaining eggs in my magical carton.  So, we grabbed our remaining eggs and recorded the whole thing for posterity.  Well, who am I kidding - I was recording it for 2 reasons:

1. To prove I wasn't making it up.
2. To provide the footage to the press and to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum in Niagara Falls and to the Guinness World Book of Records.

:-)

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, here is our mini documentary entitled, "The Final Yolk Tally":


I think that more than half the carton is pretty darn cool.  I don't think I'll be going on an autograph signing tour any time soon, but at least my kids think this was one of the coolest things that's happened to them all winter!

Now go enjoy the Oscars!

1 comment:

  1. Heck, I can't believe how adept you are at cracking with one hand. Amazing! I am useless at cracking eggs. I always make a mess on the counter and end up with shells in my recipe. Go Kirsten!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete